Azadirachta Indica or Neem is a evergreen tree, large and has strong health maintaining properties. Its principle constituents are nimbin, nimbidin and nimbinin.
Neem (manufactured by the Himalaya Drug Company) is used as a poultice in boils, demulcent, antiseptic, a tonic in catarrhal affections, stimulant and stomachic. It is helpful in rheumatism, hypoglycemic, as an analgesic, sedative, antibacterial, antipyretic, antiprotozoal, anthelmintic, antiviral, and in skin diseases. The tree root, stem, and bark possess astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties.
1-2 Capsules twice a day after meal or as directed by your health practitioner.
Neem touches the daily life of just about every Indian, from the poorest peasant who snaps off a twig to use as a toothbrush, to wealthier persons who buy manufactured neem-based toothpastes, medicines and soaps.
Neem is a well-known herb in India and possesses miraculous medicinal properties. It is famous as Azadirachta indica in its biological terms. Neem has been used as pesticide since early ages because of its remarkable property of fighting away with microorganism and pest .
Each part of the plant is used i.e. leaves, bark, seed, flower, oil, branches and the excludant called neera, which flows out of the bark. Neem is a multipurpose herb, which is recommended in each kind of ailment.
Neem is extremely recommended for the effects it has upon the skin. It is advised to keep a healthy glow on the skin.
Due to antibacterial properties of neem, it is very effective in fighting most epidermal dysfunctions such as Psoriasis, Acne and Eczema
The antifungal, antibacterial and blood purifying properties of Neem are keeps the skin healthy and helpful in skin disorders.
- Useful as a astringent and tonic that promotes wound healing
Has detoxifying benefits that help to keep healthy digestive, circulatory, respiratory and urinary systems
Extract possesses anti-diabetic, anti-viral properties and anti-bacterial
helpful in treating cutaneous diseases and malarial fever.
Every parts of the plant, active principles and extracts possess a lot of significant pharmacological properties. Neem is alterative and bitter . It is used as a poultice in boils, demulcent, antiseptic, stomachic , a tonic in catarrhal affections and stimulant. It is helpful in snake bite, scorpion sting, in rheumatism, as an analgesic, hypoglycemic, antipyretic, antiprotozoal, antiviral, sedative, antibacterial, anthelmintic and in skin diseases. The tree stem, root, tonic, bark possess astringent, and antiperiodic properties. The bark is helpful in malarial fever and also helpful in cutaneous diseases.
Publisher of "Empress Press" Sheryll Zenganeh, a national newsletter for people with serious skin conditions and psoriasis, has promoted the usefulness of Neem. Sheryll suffered from Psoriasis for 17 (seventeen) years before she came in contact with Neem. She affirmed in her newsletter that "today, thanks to the tree of Neem and the products from Neem Aura Naturals, my psoriasis is virtually gone and I now has supple, soft, youthful, gorgeous skin."
In the case of eczema clinical study demonstrate that even the application of weaker extracts of Neem leaf successfully cured acute conditions of eczema, what to speak of the fresh cold pressed oil with its high concentration of active ingredient. Using a shampoo or Soap containing Neem oil can simply relieve the redness of eczema and itching. For particular areas of intensity on your skin apply Neem cream after bathing or/and shampooing with Neem oil products.
Neem efficiently kills the bacteria that cause Acne and studies confirm that Neem will decrease inflammation, even the inflammation produced by Acne.
Dry Skin, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp, Wrinkles, Skin Ulcers and Warts are other conditions that can be successfully resolved by the use of soaps, creams and lotions, containing Neem leaf oil and extracts.
Throughout South East Asia and India hundreds of millions of rural community people use Neem leaves and twigs to brush their teeth, and maintain their gums free of disease and infection even though they have partial access to recent dental care. The ancient Ayurvedic practice of using Neem to cure and to prevent cavities, rejuvenate gum tissue and gum disease is confirmed in recent clinical studies.
Studies showed that Neem bark is more active then the leaves against certain bacteria, mouth washes significantly improved Pyorrhea , Neem based tooth pastes , at various stages, in 70 (seventy) patients. In a another study Neem toothpaste prohibited and even reversed gingivitis.
I just mentioned that how millions of people keep excellent oral hygiene standards by brushing with Neem Twigs on a daily basis, there is however, another reason why people brush with Neem twigs each morning. According to the ancient healing system of Ayurveda the bark of the tree of Neem will strengthen an individuals resistance to disease. Current clinical studies have identified a number of compounds in the Neem tree that effectively regulate functions of immune system.
Leaves Preparations or oils of the tree are used as general antiseptics, according to a report of The National Research Council's Ad Hoc Panel of the Board on Science and Technology for International Development. Neem's role as a fungicide depends on the nimbidol in its leaf.
Including high blood pressure, cholesterol, blood clots and Arrhythmia/rapid heart beat.
Including poor circulation, kidney problems and blood poisoning.
Including heartburn/indigestion, peptic/duodenal ulcers, hemorrhoids and gastritis.
Including anxiety, hives and epilepsy, Tuberculosis, Allergies, Bad Breath, Hangover, Bronchitis, Conjunctivitis, Stress, Insomnia and Smoking.
1. It helpful in blood purifier and is very useful in eradicating toxins from the blood that are supposed to cause harm to the skin.
2. Neem helps in correct healing of wound without causing any septic conditions and infections.
3. It helps as an effective natural treat for skin diseases like skin problems like blemishes and acne.
4. It useful to counter mild infections. For any type of bacterial disease, doctors always recommend to take bath of water soaked with leaves of neem .
5. It works as early healing of injuries and burns.
6. It is also useful in providing internal glow to the skin by providing natural supplements that are required for healthy skin.
7. It is extensively used in early graying of hairs and in hair fall .
8. It has good results in the cure of even ringworms and eczema.
9. Neem also find its application in lice growth and in dandruff.
10. It is useful in removing dark circles below the eyes.
11. It is useful in making our immune system extremely efficient and strong to fight against any foreign invasion.
12. It works as a pain relieving agent and anti-inflammatory .
13. It stimulates liver for proper working therefore useful in maintaining proper secretions of liver.
14. It is well recommended in epigastric pain and hyperacidity .
15. It is useful in fighting with the intestinal worms there by act as a deworming agent
16. It is also useful in constipation, indigestion and restoring taste of mouth.