Ashwagandha works as an adaptogen, promoting the body's capability to preserve homeostasis and defy stress. It reduces imbalances that may lead to disease, whether from poor diet, lack of sleep, mental or physical strain, or chemical toxins in the environment.
It reduce stress. As per ayurvedic concept is concerned stress is a state that occurs in our body due to vata dosha vitiation. Ashwagandha helps our body to attain such stability especially where vata imbalance is concerned.
Net Content: 60 Tablets
Dosage: 1-2 Tablets twice a day after meal or as directed by your health practitioner
Ashwagandha is a Herbal Supplement tonic for Men and Women
Ashwagandha strengthens both the male and female reproductive systems, increases lactation, and helps with both female and male infertility while increasing libido. It may take up to 4 (four) weeks of daily use to feel the difference. Ashwagandha promotes both virility and vitality.
One could say it is superior for whatever ails you, and not be far off the mark.
Ashwagandha, (Withania somnifera), also known as "Winter Cherry," improves the body's capability to maintain physical effort and helps the body to tackle different types of stress. Perhaps the most well-known Ayurvedic immune booster herb that is used in many tonics and formulas, Ashwagandha is a revitalizing herb that maintains suitable nourishment of the tissues, particularly bones and muscles , while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system. Also It is an antispasmodic
Long ago - before the births of Yoga, Christianity and Buddhism - there was recorded the utilize of ashwagandha as a medicinal herb in India. Today, after thousands of years of continuous use, ashwagandha is regarded as one of the most important Ayurvedic medicinal plants.
After use in India from long time , ashwagandha has been introduced to the Western and has enjoyed a very enthusiastic reception among the scientific community. It is a tonic for men and woman etc.
Ashwagandha has been used as a sedative, an anti-inflammatory agent, aphrodisiac, a diuretic, a rejuvenating tonic, and an immune booster. It is especially beneficial in stress related disorders such as diabetes, general debility arthritis, hypertension, etc. when used as stimulants for the immune system, it has shown impressive results . It is considered as an adaptogen that stimulates improves the memory and immune system.
Health Benefits of Ashwagandha
• It helps in stress due to presence of vata suppressant properties which helps in nurturing nervous system.
* It is useful to promoting calmness and mental satisfaction in mind due to its superior penetrating powers, which helps to counter negative adaptogens.
• It improves in relieving from the feel of numbness and burning sensation in extremities.
• It is useful to providing nourishment to the brain for its better function and greater capability to work.
• It helps in mental ability useful to gaining retaining power and improves mental concentration.
* It is a good hormonal and nutrient function for thyroid
• Ashwagandha works as a rasayan i.e. a substance that helps in preventing early aging and rejuvenates complete body to provide youth.
• It helps in powerful immune booster that helps in fighting several foreign invasion in the body.
• It has a powerful aphrodisiac thereby helps in enhancing the sexual powers and long-lasting endurance.
* It helps to improves physical endurance
* Ashwagandha is a good natural nutrient for insomnia
Disclaimer:The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you have a constant health state or your symptoms are rigorous, seek advice from a well qualified medical doctor. Content on the above page about physical and mental conditions and remedies have not been checked by the U.S. FDA.